Select a track
TRACK 1: Comprehensive Track appropriate for persons interested in learning the principles of evidence-based medicine and guideline development for clinical or public health recommendations
TRACK 2: Methodologists Track appropriate for persons who have advanced evidence-based medicine skills; or have completed a basic GRADE workshop; or have experience in leading guideline development activities
OPTIONAL: We now offer two optional pre-workshop activities to the main GRADE guidelines workshop:
- Systematic reviews: This course will introduce participants to effectively read a diagnostic accuracy systematic review (SR) as well as the basics of conducting a diagnostic accuracy SR and performing a meta-analysis using free available software.
- GRADE Primer for management questions: This add-on workshop is intended for those participants of the main "GRADE for Diagnosis" workshop who would like a brief refresher of GRADE for interventions.
- Learn through small-group sessions
- Bring and work on own projects
- Hands-on learning opportunity